- Aircontact System
- Active Comfort Fit
- VariQuick System
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Height adjustable lid
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Front zip access
- Padded hip belt
- VariFlex System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Removal backpack lid
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Two side outer pockets
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compact hip fins
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Compression straps
- Material loops on front & lid
- Two elastic side pockets
- Double bottom
- Head recess
- PFC free
100D PA High Tenacity
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
High loads can be carried best when the carrier and the backpack operate as a single entity. This is where our Aircontact principle comes into play: The carrying system lies directly on the body, thus the load is kept close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control and an effective load transfer. At the same time, the breathable Aircontact back pad ensures noticeable and pleasant ventilation thanks to a pump effect at every movement
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
FRONT ZIP ACCESS
In addition to the right backpack, the right adjustment plays a decisive role for perfect wearing comfort. This means that models with back length adjustment should be adjusted precisely. Especially with loads of more than ten kilograms and long walking times, individual adjustment is crucial for wearing comfort. This is why we equip our models with VariQuick or VariSlide systems from a volume of 35 liters upwards.
PERFECT LOAD DISTRIBUTION THROUGH THE X-FRAME
Perfect load distribution through the X-frame