- Aircontact System
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Padded hip belt
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- VariFlex System
- Outer pockets (3)
- Height adjustable lid
- Active Comfort Fit
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- VariSlide System
- Includes a day pack
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Head recess
- Stretch side pockets
- Robust outer material
- Material straps at the front
- PFC free
330D PA 6.6 Ripstop
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- Breathable cushions with ventilating Aircontact technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
- Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
- When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads.
ements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Height adjustable load transfer straps on the shoulder straps for precision pack positioning.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
- With the simple Vari Fit system you can easily adjust the pack to the individual’s back, making for a perfect fit every time.
- Deuter’s Vari Flex system certainly defines the flexibility of this carrying system. The pivoting hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Two sturdy GRP-rods and load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control. The Vari Flex system and aluminium stays form the core of the carrying system, which combines stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
In addition to the right backpack, the right adjustment plays a decisive role for perfect wearing comfort. This means that models with back length adjustment should be adjusted precisely. Especially with loads of more than ten kilograms and long walking times, individual adjustment is crucial for wearing comfort. This is why we equip our models with VariQuick or VariSlide systems from a volume of 35 liters upwards.
INCLUDES A DAY PACK
The flexible VariFlex hip belt facilitates the efficient transport of medium loads, since it effortlessly follows every movement of the carrier. The ergonomic fins made of bilaminate foam with PE reinforcement transfer the load to the hips.